Nature's Aid Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablets 135
Why not try...
- Biocare Methyl B Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules: ...£18.29
Nature's Aid Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablets:
- For Joint Health Support.
- High Strength Combination.
- Also available: 90 Tablets
What are Nature's Aid Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablets?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar and occurs naturally in the body. However, production may decrease with age. Glucosamine is not easily obtained from food sources and therefore supplements provide a safe and easy way to top up.
Chondroitin Sulphate is known as a sulphated glycosaminoglycan and is composed of a chain of alternating sugars. Chondroitin sulphates are a structural component of cartilage.
Key Benefits of Nature's Aid Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablets:
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin tablets are coated for ease of swallowing and provide 500mg Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl and 400mg marine sourced Chondroitin Sulphate.
- FREE FROM: GMO, artificial colours, artificial flavours, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, starch and sugar. *Glucosamine is the product of crustaceans.
Directions for use:
Take 1-3 tablets per day with food.
|Ingredients||Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI (product of crustaceans), Chondroitin Sulphate (product of fish), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose Monohydrate, Lecithin - product of soya, Sodium Citrate-Dihydrate), Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I buy these for my husband he finds they help a lot for his knee joints and they are a great price