Nature's Answer Bio-Ear-Topical Formula 15ml
Nature's Answer Bio-Ear Topical Formula 15ml:
- Uses Aloe Vera to nourish the nerve endings in the ear
- Povides natural relief for symptoms caused by tinnitus
- Suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher Diets
What is Bio-Ear?
Nature's Answer Bio Ear Topical is an all natural formula that uses Aloe Vera to nourish the nerve endings in the ear, providing natural relief for symptoms caused by tinnitus. Ginseng stimulates blood flow, helping to relieve annoying ringing or buzzing ear noises. Improvement takes approximately 7 days.
- Safely silences ear noise
- Relief from sensitivity to sound
- All natural
Directions for use:
Shake well before using. Place cotton ball on top of bottle. Invert bottle to moisten cotton. Place moistened cotton into ear and leave 2-4 hrs. Repeat process as needed.
Dietary and Allergen Information:
Suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher Diets.
|Ingredients||Aloe vera gel, in an alcohol base (18-22%), purified water, bio-chelated extracts of the following highly concentrated herbs: gentian root, bitter orange peel, dandelion root, myrrh gum, rhubarb root, senna leaves, angelica root and blessed thistle seed.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- help cure tinnitus
- GOOD SO FAR
- Works really well to keep ears clean.
- this is good value for money--it works for me andI think most people would benefit fooooorom giving it a try
- I find this works well wellworth atry for everyone good valueIt takes the edge of tinnitus iWOULD RECCOMEND IT TO ALL
- It was really helpful in my case, diminuished noise on my ears; quite a relief.
- The Bottle went quickly and did nothing