Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30ml
Why not try...
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 50Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Pote ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £16.99
- Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
Nature's Answer Black Walnut and Wormwood:
- Supports intestinal health
- Contains many active ingredients including omega-3 fatty acids, sterols, tannins and iodine.
What is Black Walnut and Wormwood?
Nature's Answer Black Walnut and Wormwood Complex Black walnut hull helps ridding the body of intestinal parasites and tapeworms to reducing constipation and healing skin conditions like acne, canker sores, psoriasis, and other fungal infections.
Black Walnut (Juglans Nigra), is a tree found in North America. Its hull contains many active ingredients including omega-3 fatty acids, sterols, tannins and iodine. Wormwood, also known as Artemisia absinthium is a perennial shrub-like plant of the aster family (Asteraceae). Some of the active substances found in wormwood are thujone, silica, tannins, flavonoids, and inuline. It also contains absinthin and anabsinthine.
The benefits of Nature's Answer Black Walnut and Wormwood:
- Brings you the benefits of these wonderful herbs in a natural
- Super concentrated
- Alcohol-free extract
- Holistically balanced to promote your overall well-being.
Nature's Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
Directions for use:
As an dietary supplement, for short term use (up to 10 days), take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
|Ingredients||Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water.Proprietary Extract Blend.Black Walnut (Juglans Nigra) Hull.Clove (Syzygium Aromaticum) Flower Bud.Sweet Annie (Artemisia Annua) Aerial Parts.Wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) Aerial Parts|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The taste is absolutely horrible, but I put it in veggie caps. This is one of the most effective natural medicine for building your immune system and
- Ordered it to eliminate parasites
- I love what this product does however its kind of hard to get past how nasty it is.
- I'm on day 3 now... the flavor is awful, so I put it in capsules. 40 drops 3x's a day. Hoping it helps with my tummy issues. Not noticing an
- Expelled the parasites, going through a second round to make certain they are gone. THIS REALLY WORKS!!
- Taste is horrible. Best diluted. Mainly purchased as a preventative measure
- This is a product I’ll be keeping in the house from now on. I ordered more for my adult sons, because they’ve been hiking, camping, and swimming i