Nature's Answer Eleuthero 60ml
Why not try...
- Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Vegicaps 60Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 60 ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £24.99
Nature's Answer Eleuthero Extract:
- Used to increased stamina and for boosting the immune system
- Previously known as Siberian Ginseng
- Suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher Diets
What is Nature's Answer Eleuthero?
Nature's Answer Eleuthero (previously Ginseng Root - Siberian Standardised) is used to increased stamina and for boosting the immune system. It is used to help relieve fatigue because it nourishes the adrenal glands. It is thought to help improve memory; concentration, and increase longevity. It has been considered especially helpful for those experiencing stress or stressful situations and has a reputation in traditional Chinese medicine as a remedy for insomnia.
The benefits of Nature's Answer:
Nature's Answer extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are then removed through an cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Balanced guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Directions for use: As a dietary supplement take 1–2 mL (approx. 28–56 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Dietary and Allergen Information:
Suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher Diets.
|Ingredients||Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Extract 2000 mg, Vegetable Glycerin and Purified Water|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Helped my mother raise her blood pressure to keep her from passing out. She said that this product helped her "turn the corner" and put her
- I have been taking this for almost a year now and have not been sick even once! You should google about benefits of this herb! The brand is also is go
- The product is very nice. It gives a boost of energy. Nothing extraordinary, but I have noticed that, after several days of using it, I'm less sl
- I always like to keep a steady supply of liquid Eleuthero. I find it to be a very good aid for endurance and a kind of stability of mood. I will usual
- Great, clean ingredients and it’s a good quality source of Eleuthero , which is a gentle adaptogen for stress relief