Nature's Answer Sage Herb 30ml
Nature's Answer Sage Leaf Alcohol Free promotes healthy circulation.
Sage is a silvery-green shrub with very fragrant leaves. The most commonly cultivated species of sage originally came from the area around the Mediterranean but now also grows in North America. The leaves of this common kitchen herb are used in medicine as well as in cooking. Sage has one of the longest histories of use of any culinary or medicinal herb. It was used by herbalists externally to treat sprains, swelling, ulcers, and bleeding. Internally, a tea made from sage leaves has had a long history of use to treat sore throats and coughs—often used as a gargle. It was also used by herbalists for rheumatism, excessive menstrual bleeding, and to dry up a mother’s milk when nursing was stopped. It was particularly noted for strengthening the nervous system, improving memory, and sharpening the senses.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 ml (approx. 28 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
|Ingredients||Serving Size: 1 mL (approx. 28 drops) Serving Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Sage (Sage officinalis) Leaf Extract 1,000 mg|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I used this to help stop lactation. This was my third BF baby and I had never tried sage leaf before and compared to my past experience, it really wor
- This was a Godsend when I was trying to dry up my milk supply! I tried to just let it dry up on its own and I was leaking for WEEKS! I bough this and
- After searching for a remedy to help dry up my milk supply, I stumbled upon this product and I am so thankful that I did! I had tried cabbage leaves,
- I have oversupply of breastmilk and had tried many things to suppress my milk production. This seems to work best so far. I have taken 4 times, half d
- Does the job it is supposed to do. It has it’s own unique smell and if you put it on your skin, it turns your skin a brownish color where it was app