Nature's Answer Saw Palmetto Berry 30ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- Biocare Methyl B Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules: ...Special Price £12.44 Regular Price £16.59
Nature`s Answer Saw Palmetto Berry is a herbal supplement that promotes prostate and urine flow functions.
Saw palmetto (sometimes referred to as sabal in Europe) is a native of the southeast United States. The berries of the plant are used medicinally. In the early part of the twentieth century, saw palmetto berry tea was commonly recommended by herbalists for a variety of urinary tract ailments in men. Some believed the berry increased sperm production and sex drive in men.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1-2 ml (approx. 28-56 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
|Ingredients||Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops) Servings Per Container: 15 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa Repens) Extract (1:1) 2000 mg|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good product though very strong, mix in with green smoothie
- I substituted this product for capsules - very pleased.
- Don't know if it's working, but it's easy to take.
- I'm taking 2 squirts twice a day orally, hopefully stemming the tide of hair loss with its anti-dht affect. With all the other stuff I'm tak
- Good product but taste is nasty
- I like taking the liquid drops because I am not a fan of pills. The drops makes it very convenient. I think it has a great taste. Also, I read that li