Nature's Answer Vitamin D3 Drops 15ml
Why not try...
Many people develop deficiencies in Vitamin D due to lack of sun exposure. Research shows that Vitamin D deficiency is widespread, and that this deficiency is linked to a wide range of illnesses.
Vitamin D promotes strong bones by assisting calcium metabolism and is vital to health and well-being
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) drops daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be mixed with food or liquids, such as water or juice.
Nature's Answer Vitamin D-3 Drops are suitable for Vegetarians
|Ingredients||Serving Size: 2 drops Servings Per Container: 240 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat < 1 g <2% Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)** 4000 IU 1000% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet **Sourced from Lanolin Other Ingredients Extra virgin olive oil, medium chain triglycerides. Salt-free, wheat-free, corn-free, yeast-free, sugar-free, milk-free, preservative-free, fish-free.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- you only need one drop easy to take and works wonders good for mental health
- I’ve been using this for years and it’s very good.
- It tastes good but takes sweet forever to drip out the bottle. It's like the ketchup of vit D and I am often in a hurry.
- Vitamin D3 is Excellent!
- Been buying these drops for years now. I'm taking them everyday in my orange juice in the morning. You can't taste it at all. My vitamin D l
- I add this to a cold drink and have been using it for the past year or so and was recommended by my daughter who is very much into health just trainin
- For the size, dosage, quantity and the unflavoured / lack of taste version I've tried, this seems to be the best quality for package size and eff
- This is a very good product, a quality and certified manufacturer, which guarantees 100% your health and beauty. I have been using this product for a
- I have d3 vitamin deficiency and I need to drink high amount d3 daily. I actually bought this for my 7 year old son. Vitamin d3 support bone health by