Nature's Answer Vitamin D3 & K2 Drops 15ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules 60Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules: ...Special Price £26.99 Regular Price £35.95
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Wild Nutrition Endo Complex Capsules 90Wild Nutrition Endo Complex Capsule ...Special Price £29.60 Regular Price £37.00Out of stock
Nature's Answer Vitamin D3 & K2 Drops:
✓ Supplies 1000iu Vitamin D3 and 120mcg of Vitamin K2 per dose
✓ Supports the normal function of the immune system and the health of our bones and teeth
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Suitable for Vegetarians
Each two drops serving supplies you with a balanced dosage of 1000iu Vitamin D3 with 120mcg of Vitamin K2. Vitamin D3 is in its biologically active form – cholecalciferol, and extra virgin olive oil has been added to the formula, to support the assimilation of these fat-soluble nutrients. The liquid drops
provide efficient and fast absorption while helping customers meet their Vitamin D & K2 requirements. At an impressive 250 servings, this little bottle goes a long way!
Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2 are two vital nutrients that support the normal function of the immune system and the health of our bones and teeth. The synergistic interplay between these two nutrients is now more widely understood and appreciated. Vitamin D3 assists calcium absorption and Vitamin K2
is a co-factor in calcium utilisation, helping to assure calcium is deposited in bones. Clinical research studies suggest that taking Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 together is more effective for reducing bone loss than taking either Vitamin D or Vitamin K2 alone.*
Nature’s Answer Vitamin D3 & K2 is gluten free and suitable for vegetarians - free from artificial preservatives, sugars and sweeteners. Formulated by a team of experts, with guaranteed potency, purity, safety and authenticity.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love these drops! They make Vitamin D consumption a breeze!
- I just started taking this product as I do not get enough sunshine in the Winter months and Doctors claim Vitamin D may help you avoid Corvid. This pr
- I find that increasing my intake of Vitamin D during allergy season can remove all symptoms!
- My wife and I both used to get one cold every year, and this was the case for about 20 years. Also, I used to get three or four canker sores in my mou
- They are easy to take and they have boosted my Vit D levels. Very important for strengthening immune system.
- I've never actually taken anti-depressants and I don't think I would be diagnosed as having a mood disorder. I'm very fair-skinned and