Nature's Answer Vitex Agnus Castus Berry 30ml
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin K2 120mcg VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £12.28 Regular Price £14.45
Nature's Answer Agnus Castus Berry has a calming and soothing effect. Relieves muscle cramps. Regulates and normalises hormone levels and menstrual cycles. Good for symptoms of PMS and menopause.
Nature's Answer extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are then removed through an cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Balanced guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Usage: As a dietary supplement take 1ml (28 drops), 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
|Ingredients||Natures Answer Vitex - Agnus Castus (Alcohol Free) Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops). Servings Per Container: 15. Amount Per Serving: Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) Fruit Extract 2,000 mg (2 g).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I got this to see if it would reduce my hormonal acne and I definitely see a difference in my skin. Pimples along my jawline and chin (hormonal acne s
- This supplement Has a great taste and is very effective! I took it to lower prolactin and regulate/improve my cycle (this is a very powerful herb, ple
- I only give this 4 stars because it tastes gross to me haha but other than that the quality is great. The ingredients are straight forward & I lik
- I've been using this for three months now. I definitely experience less PMS when using this daily. I use it starting at the end of follicular pha
- I think this is a really good way of being able to manage PMS and other unbalanced hormonal symptoms in a gentle way and with the ability to control t
- Very good quality. Pure ingredient. Suitable for all age group. Been told that this helps to balance my hormones have a lot of benefits to woman. How
- This seems to help my dog, quality ingredients in a convenient package and easy to dose. I think I am seeing an improvement with this supplement.
- as always fantastic service thank you