Why not try...
- HealthAid Menovital Tablets 60Menovital Tablets should be taken ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops 5mlBioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Dr ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £14.99
- Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Phytodroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Solgar Psyllium Husks Fibre Vegicaps 200Solgar Psyllium Husks Fibre Vegetab ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable 60 Tablets:
- Children's multi-vitamin and mineral supplment.
- Sugar-free natural assorted cherry, orange and grape flavors!
- Fun, animal shaped chewables.
- With Vitamin D3, K2, and Whole Foods.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
What are Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Tablets?
With Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Probiotics and Organic Gold Standard Whole Foods Animal Parade GOLD Multi Children's Chewable takes this best-selling multi-vitamin and mineral formula to the next level! The award-winning taste continues in an irresistibly delicious sugar-free formula, bursting with natural cherry, orange and grape flavors!
Key benefits and features of Animal Parade Gold Chewable Tablets:
- Fun, animal-shaped chewables is now packed with 500 IU of vitamin D3, more trace minerals, enzymes, probiotics, and an extensive assortment of organic whole foods.
- Sweetened with xylitol, which may reduce the risk of tooth decay.
- Vitamin D3: supports optimal bone support and immune system health.
- Vitamin K2: supports immune, blood and bone health.
- Over 20 certified organic whole foods for synergistic health-promoting activity.
- Complete intestinal, oral and dental probiotics.
- Contains Lutein: for eye and skin protection.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for children over two and older, take two chewable tablets once daily. Do not exceed recommended serving.
|Ingredients||Sweetener (xylitol), Gold Standard Whole Food Blend (acerola extract, apple fruit, broccoli sprout, cauliflower sprout, collard, kale, parsley, beet juice, carrot, spirulina, spinach, tomato juice, bilberry, blueberry, chlorella), calcium (as rice protein–blended calcium carbonate, tri-calcium phosphate, citrate; net 50 mg Ca), acidity regulator (citric acid), gelling agent (guar gum), ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, natural flavours, natural cherry flavour, pineapple fruit, beta carotene, anti-caking agents (stearic acid, magnesium stearate), natural colour(beet juice), niacinamide, magnesium (as rice protein–blended magnesium oxide, citrate; net 10 mg Mg), ferrous fumarate, calcium pantothenate, manganese gluconate/citrate, Enzyme-Rich Whole Food Blend, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, cholecalciferol, lutein, riboflavin, spirulina, zinc oxide/citrate, thiamin hydrochloride, menaquinone-7, vegetable oil (non-hydrogenated sunflower seed oil), kelp, rose hips, brown rice, broccoli, spinach, mango fruit, carrot, flax, chromium picolinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Streptococcus thermophilus, lemon peel complex, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, calcium L-methylfolate, methylcobalamin, anti-caking agent (silica).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My kids love this so much and quality was so good. The ingredients used in it helps to taste good and size is small enough for kids of different ages
- My children like it so much! Serving size is 2 tablets. I ordered 2 of it, because i have 3 children. My children's ages are 2, 4 and 11 years. T
- There are no words to fully describe what I feel about this vitamin: amazing, life-changing, life-saving. I am a long time customer of purelife vitami
- I have been taking this vitamin for a while now and am really noticing a difference in my energy levels. I'm working with a lot of people where t
- I have been buying this vitamin for my kids for a few years. It’s excellent quality and ingredients compared to many other brands, and I can be sure
- Great, chewable vitamins. My kids love taking them. Ideal for those who have picky kids and suffer with them when it comes to taking vitamins. The vit
- After trying this in liquid form for my 7 year old which he hated and I don
- The child likes them and said this vitamins are much better than the jelly based and colored vitamins sold everywhere in the country.
- They seem like a good quality vitamin and my kids have used these a lot over the years. They really enjoy them. Maybe an expensive product but the ing
- Best vitamins on the market for kids without a doubt! Been using these for over 2 years. Little girl loves them! Sometimes we crush & make it into