Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multi Cherry Flavour 120
Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Multi 120 Chewables (Cherry Flavour):
- Contains vitamins, trace minerals, enzymes, probiotics, and assortment of organic whole foods.
- Delicious sugar-free formula.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
What are Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multi's?
Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Multi's is a multi-vitamin and mineral formula which provides Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Probiotics and Organic Gold Standard Whole Foods.
The award-winning taste continues in an irresistibly delicious sugar-free formula, bursting with natural cherry flavor!
Key Benefits and Features of Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable:
- Vitamin D3: for optimal bone support and immune system health.
- Vitamin K2: for superior immune, blood and bone health.
- Contains over 20 certified organic whole foods for synergistic health-promoting activity
- Provides all essential vitamins and minerals.
- Complete intestinal, oral and dental probiotics.
- Contains Lutein for eye and skin protection.
- Delicious cherry flavour in fun animal shapes!
- Sweetened with Xylitol, which may reduce the risk of tooth decay.
With so many outstanding features, Animal Parade GOLD is the most comprehensive, health-boosting investment!
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for children two years and older, take two chewable tablets one daily. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Free-from: Artificial colours and preservatives and is free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, gluten, soya and dairy.
|Ingredients||Sweetener (xylitol), Gold Standard Whole Food Blend (acerola extract, apple fruit, broccoli sprout, cauliflower sprout, collard, kale, parsley, beet juice, carrot, spirulina, spinach, tomato juice, bilberry, blueberry, chlorella), calcium (as rice protein–blended calcium carbonate, tri-calcium phosphate, citrate; net 50 mg Ca), acidity regulator (citric acid), gelling agent (guar gum), ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, natural flavours, natural cherry flavour, pineapple fruit, beta carotene, anti-caking agents (stearic acid, magnesium stearate), natural colour(beet juice), niacinamide, magnesium (as rice protein–blended magnesium oxide, citrate; net 10 mg Mg), ferrous fumarate, calcium pantothenate, manganese gluconate/citrate, Enzyme-Rich Whole Food Blend, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, cholecalciferol, lutein, riboflavin, spirulina, zinc oxide/citrate, thiamin hydrochloride, menaquinone-7, vegetable oil (non-hydrogenated sunflower seed oil), kelp, rose hips, brown rice, broccoli, spinach, mango fruit, carrot, flax, chromium picolinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Streptococcus thermophilus, lemon peel complex, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, calcium L-methylfolate, methylcobalamin, anti-caking agent (silica).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Kids love them. Packed with vitamins and probiotics! Super
- Good price and very good product! Highly recommend.
- I can say they are working for me/
- As an adult I take these. Tablets/capsules give me terrible indigestion and these are so much better. No stomach pain and I feel much better on them.
- These are fantastic...not cheap but worth every penny. My son was always catching colds & bugs at nursery, he is now on his 3rd bottle of these ta
- I tried these due to the reviews about and they taste similar to the vitamins I took as a kid. I think the thing some people might not liking is possi
- These are fun for my daughter as there are many different animal shapes. She likes them and thinks she is getting a treat so its a win win situation!
- I have purchased these vitamins for a while for a selective eater. They have gone through phases of not liking them, but on the whole they have been a
- Excellent, I can tell when my daughter has run out of these as her skin and hair really suffers (she has eczema) I cannot run out!
- I have bought this product for a long time for my small children. They like the taste and the animal shapes.
- It is much easier with these animal shaped vitamin tablets with a tasty flavour to get my children to have vitamin tablets. I buy these regularly.
- Helps to top up the immune system of my eldest son.
- My daughter likes them.