Why not try...
- A.Vogel Hawthorn Crataegus 50mlThe use of Hawthorn or, as it is mo ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets: For ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps 30Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 100Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tab ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
Nature's Plus Animal Parade Sugar Free Calcium Chewables:
- Convenient way to give kids the Calcium they need.
- Delicious Vanilla sundae-flavour.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Why choose Nature's Plus Animal Parade Sugar Free Calcium Chewables?
The rapid growth and active lifestyle of most children demand ongoing effective nutrition for energy, strength, and general well-being. Animal Parade Calcium addresses these needs perfectly.
Animal Parade Calcium, with whole food concentrates and the classic taste of delicious sundae vanilla is convenient, like all Nature's Plus chewables.
Key benefits and Features of Animal Parade Sugar-Free Calcium Chewables:
- Sugar Free formula, sweetened with natural, tooth friendly Xylitol (a natural compound found in fruits and vegetables that has been shown to reduce dental plaque and contribute to the maintenance of tooth mineralisation).
- Provides organic whole food concentrates of spinach, broccoli, date and fig.
- Comes in fun animal shapes and a delicious flavour, making it easy for kids to love!
- Supports normal growth and development of bone and teeth.
- FREE-FROM: artificial colours and preservatives and common allergens yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soya and dairy.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for children two years and older, take two chewable tablets once daily. Do not exceed recommended serving.
Each serving contains 250 mg of Calcium, as well as 50 mg of Magnesium.
|Ingredients||Sweetener (xylitol), aqueous-blended calcium carbonate and hydrolysed rice protein, natural flavourings, magnesium carbonate, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, stearic acid), date, aqueous-blended magnesium oxide, fig (Ficus carica fruit), spinach (Spinacia oleracea leaf) and broccoli (Brassica oleracea floret).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Parents will need to keep these stored in a secure place to protect children from ingesting these as candy. Highly recommend!
- My kid loves it, I’ve found myself sneaking a tablet into my mouth :), tasty.
- Taste great! High quality
- Great for dairy free kids
- I have a hard time digesting capsules so I take chewable instead they really do help. With my nails growing I can only see a difference .
- I like that it’s no sugar. Kids love the taste and the shape.
- My kids love these. We do one per day.
- They taste good like McDonald’s vanilla ice cream, and my toddler (33-month old) enjoys them
- Good dose of Cal
- My kids keep coming back for more. Great taste though little expensive but i am happy that at least they are taking the proper dose.
- I tried all sorts of products for my dairy allergy daughter and this is the only product I can get her to take. Works really well.
- Very tasty and helpful
- This was a relief for my worries of how to get calcium into my growing child who does not like milk!!