Nature's Plus Ultra Probiotics VCaps 60
Why not try...
- Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QHabsorb + PQQ Softgels 60✓ Combines the reduced, active, a ...£58.52
- Viridian Curcumin Complex Vegicaps 90Viridian Curcumin Complex Capsules: ...£56.25Out of stock
- Life Extension Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer with PQQ Vcaps 120Life Extension Mitochondrial Energy ...£59.03
- Pure Encapsulations Cranberry & d-Mannose Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Cranberry & ...£57.67
- Pure Encapsulations EPI Integrity Powder 171gPure Encapsulations EPI Integrity P ...£55.41
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 120Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules: ...Special Price £58.07 Regular Price £72.59Out of stock
Nature's Plus Ultra Probiotics Capsules:
- Delivers 40 billion live bacteria.
- 11 strains of friendly bacteria.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Also available: Ultra Probiotics 30 capsules
What are Nature's Plus Ultra Probiotics capsules for?
Nature's Plus Ultra Probiotics gives you the total body health enhancing power of 40 billion viable cells. Ultra Probiotics' astounding strength derives from the ViaShield viability preservation system, ensuring total viability at the time of purchase. With 11 strains of friendly flora, Ultra Probiotics is the most diverse probiotic supplement available, offering total probiotic coverage of the entire digestive tract.
Key Benefits of Nature's Plus Ultra Probiotics:
- Supplies over 6 times of the average probiotic supplement.
- The unmatched enhancing power supports total body health.
- Contains 11 strains of friendly flora making it the most diverse probiotic supplement available.
- It offers total probiotic coverage of the entire digestive tract.
- Added synergistic FOS and 300mg of whole Acai fruit prebiotic fibre to further optimises the probiotics unrivalled activity.
- Gluten-free and free from artificial colours and preservatives.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for adults, take one capsule daily.
|Ingredients||Açai, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose - E464), Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, anticaking agent (magnesium stearate), FOS (fructooligosaccharides), Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus sporogenes (Bacillus coagulans), anti-caking agent (silica), Streptococcus thermophilus.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot
- Very excellent product. well packaged. It is good to help you in digestion and constipation. will always buy this product for me and for my family.
- Probably the best probiotic I've used. Works really well and is easy to swallow. Biggest con is that it needs to be refrigerated so I can't
- provides your complete daily nutritional needs
- Great supplement and really felt improvement in digestion there was no more constipation
- Really good
- it work well feel a lot better,
- Yes, there is a difference in probiotics. That term is generic and reading the label is a must. My health professional recommended this brand to me af