New Nordic Apple Cider Mega Strength 1000mg Tablets 30
May help maintain a healthy body fluid balance
Help breakdown of fat in the digestive system
Only 1 tablet a day
Why not try...
- Life Extension CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract 400mg Vegicaps 90CoffeeGenic® Green Coffee Extract, ...£16.48
- Jarrow Formulas CLA Softgels 90✓ Supports Fat Metabolism ...£16.32
- Lamberts Performance CLA 1000mg Capsules 90Great Value CLA by Lamberts ...£15.49
- HealthAid CoffeeSlim Capsules 60Who are CoffeeSlim capsules for? ...£15.99
- Solgar Super Acai Extract 150mg Softgels 50If you are pregnant, nursing, takin ...£15.99Out of stock
- Fushi Wellbeing Green Tea Extract with Matcha (High Strength) Veg Caps 60✓ Extra high strength Green Tea E ...£16.00
Apple Cider has been named as the BEST SLIMMING OR DETOX PRODUCT in the 2019 Your Healthy Living awards! These awards have been running each year since 2011. The magazine’s readers vote on a range of different natural health and wellbeing products, this year there were 13 categories to choose from!
Facts about the natural ingredients: Highly concentrated bio-available apple cider vinegar tablets combined with artichoke extract, which may help maintain a healthy digestion, and dandelion extract, which may help maintain a normal body fluid balance. Provides 720 mg highly concentrated apple cider vinegar per tablet fortified with standardised globe artichoke and dandelion.
|Ingredients||Apple cider vinegar powder, filling agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Cynara scolymus L. (globe artichoke), Taraxacum officinalis Web. (dandelion), coating agents (magnesiumstearate, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), disintegrator (crosslinked sodiumcarboxymethyl cellulose), anticaking agent (silicon dioxide), mineral (chrome picolinate).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.