NHP Omega 3 Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Viridian Extra C 950mg Veg Caps 120Viridian Extra C 950mg Capsules are ...£34.55
- BioCare Reduced Glutathione Vegicaps 90BioCare Reduced Glutathione Capsule ...£31.89
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine C ...£33.49
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £34.64 Regular Price £43.30
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules 120Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 5000 ...£32.90Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Ultra Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzym ...£34.10
NHP Omega 3 is:
Not Suitable for Vegetarians
Essential fats ‘oil’ the body by lubricating the joints and skin, as well as being a vital component of every human cell. The body needs them to balance hormones, insulate nerve cells, keep the skin and arteries supple and to keep the body warm.
What benefits does the research show?
Omega 3 oils can reduce the risk of heart disease, circulatory problems such as varicose veins
May help to decrease the risk of irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias), reduce the possibility of harmful clots by reducing the clumping together of platelets
Decrease the growth of fatty plaques that can fur up the arteries
Help to lower blood pressure
Reduce the levels of triglycerides (stores of fat) in the blood
Omega 3 fatty acids help to reduce inflammation and painful joints in general.
Omega 3 supplementation may be helpful for both mood swings and anxiety
Helping children with hyperactivity and dyslexia is well known
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Fish Oil 2347mg Providing Omega 3 Fatty Acids 1400mg Of which EPA 770mg DHA 510mg Peppermint Oil 45.6mg Natural Mixed Tocopherols 3.6mg Capsule Shell: Fish Gelatin 278mg.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.