Olverum Firming Body Oil 100ml
OLVERUM Firming Body Oil:
- An intensive body sculpting treatment.
- Combines active botanical oils and extracts.
- Proven to tone skin, enhance collagen levels, and protect against future loss of elasticity.
- Specialised contouring botanicals.
- Contains gently exfoliating Papaya Enzyme leaves skin smooth for instant toning benefits.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
This intensive body sculpting treatment combines active botanical oils and extracts proven to tone skin, enhance collagen levels, and protect against future loss of elasticity.
Massaged well into target areas, specialised contouring botanicals Grapefruit and Black Pepper activate the sympathetic nervous system to rapidly provide a more sculpted appearance. Meanwhile, gently exfoliating Papaya Enzyme leaves skin smooth for instant toning benefits.
OLVERUM Firming Body Oil also targets the progressive loss of firmness caused by the ageing process. Paracress Extract, proven to slow skin’s natural collagen degradation, works synergistically with collagen-boosting Alaria Esculenta extract for amplified effects in maintaining the skin’s natural plumpness. Meanwhile, antioxidant-rich Clary Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, and Patchouli oils prevent the formation of damaging free radicals.
Vegan and cruelty-free, free from artificial preservatives, fragrance and colourants, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Sulphates, Phthalates, Parabens, Triclosan and animal derived ingredients.
Olverum Firming Body Oil is suitable for
All skin types, its non-greasy formula absorbs rapidly, providing a smooth, cushioned texture for massage, while its lightly energising scent also gives a lift to your mood.
How to use Olverum Firming Body Oil
Apply a generous layer of Firming Body Oil onto the cleansed, damp skin of the targeted area of the body, and massage. For the best results, use your palm to roll and stroke upwards. This repeated action will increase blood circulation to the area and will promote collagen synthesis, resulting in firming looking skin.
|Ingredients||Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grapeseed) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol* *Components of Natural Essential Oil|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Smells very nice and keeps the skin feeling soft and also more vibrant. It does not feel too oily and absorbs well on the skin. I hope my review was h
- This Olverum firming body oil smells citrusy and herbaly. I quite like the spray design. You get the amount you need without pouring too much. The oil
- What a nice body oil. I really love using this one. First the smell is delicious and the texture of the oil is great. It it absorbed super quickly and
- Olverum products always have a gorgeous fragrance that makes them such an indulgent experience to use! This body oil definitely has that same iconic s
- This oil smells divine. It is not
- I was not expecting to love the phial of this body oil, which was a good sized sample. I usually prefer lotion to oil, and floral to spicy. But this o
- Lovely uplifting smell that really adds to the experience of using this oil. I think more of a treat item for a nice massage due to the price rather t
- This is a beautiful oil to use all over the body. It is delicate in consistency and light on the skin. It does not leave an uncomfortable or sticky oi
- This is my favourite Olverum body oil. I use it alongside the body polish and find that it keeps me moisturised for days and days. I find regular mois
- Used as part of the Firming Trio, and love the results. First used the Body Polish, which is incredible, then the Firming Oil (best Body Oil I
- Great body oil. My body feels silky soft and smells amazing after using this gorgeous oil. I will definitely buy again