Olverum The Dry Body Oil 100ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Men Genific HD Youth Activating Concentrate 50mlFor every man, visibly rejuvenated ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00Out of stock
- Clarins Bright Plus Dark-Spot Targeting Serum 30ml✓ Enriched with plant extracts to ...Special Price £49.00 Regular Price £59.00
- Esthederm Photo Reverse Anti-Dark Spots Tinted Face Care 50mlEsthederm Photo Reverse Anti-Dark S ...Special Price £45.60 Regular Price £57.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel 50mlA lightweight, invisible gel that h ...Special Price £46.40 Regular Price £58.00Out of stock
OLVERUM The Dry Body Oil:
- Absorbs almost instantly.
- Contains a unique combination of over 30 sustainably sourced essential and botanical oils and extracts.
- Designed to leave skin feeling silken and pampered, without the use of silicones.
- Contains Apricot Kernel Oil, a rich in the high-performance skin conditioner.
- Helps to maintain the skin’s moisture and softness.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
Absorbing almost instantly, this therapeutic dry oil mist contains a unique combination of over 30 sustainably sourced essential and botanical oils and extracts, designed to leave skin feeling silken and pampered, without the use of silicones.
The super light, fast-acting formulation contains Apricot Kernel Oil, rich in the high-performance skin conditioner Gamma Linoleic Acid. Essential Fatty Acid-rich Poppy Seed Oil helps to maintain the skin’s moisture and softness, an effect further enhanced by Alaria esculenta extract, known to boost the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid, preserving skin’s firmness and elasticity. Finally, deep cushioning Fairtrade Shea Butter Esters lock in this luxurious silkiness to leave skin feeling moisturised, smooth, and supple.
How to use Olverum The Dry Body Oil:
Press firmly for a fine mist spray and lightly massage in to cleansed damp skin. To help calm the mind, cup your hands around your nose and mouth and breather deeply. For best results use morning and night.
Vegan and cruelty-free, free from artificial preservatives, fragrance and colourants, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Sulphates, Phthalates, Parabens, Triclosan and animal derived ingredients.
|Ingredients||C15-19 Alkane, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Isoamyl Laurate, Squalane, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Isoamyl Cocoate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Alaria Esculenta (Algae) Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Atlas Cedar) Bark Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol* * Components of Natural Essential Oils **Refers to Natural Essential Oils|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- So pleased with this . Non greasy , easily absorbs leaving your skin so soft ! Smells amazing too !
- I love the Olverum body oil. Absorbs quickly leaving a slight sheen.
- Love it
- Gorgeous, pampering oil. Lovely perfume and very moisturising
- Love this lightweight fabulous smelling body oil. Just a few sprays onto hands, rub together and gently spread over the body makes my skin feel rehydr
- Love the scent of this oil, absorbs fairly quickly. Leaves my skin feeling really nice but not as moisturising as I hoped.
- The hints of lovely Olverum bath oil are there, this is a lovely dry skin oil that absorbs really easily, I really enjoyed using it and would recommen
- This smells amazing but is not overpowering- it has a relaxing spa-like scent. I personally always moisturise first then will put something like this
- Wasn't expecting much as seen a lot of hype, but now that I have, loved it as soon as I've tried it. such a lovely gorgeous fragrance, almos
- Love this dry oil, so nice on the skin and not greasy like other oils! High recommend this to everyone, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin,
- I simply adore the texture of this oil. It