One Nutrition Joint Factor Plus Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2: ...£20.39
- Viridian Astaxanthin Vegan Capsules 30Viridian Astaxanthin Vegan Capsules ...£20.90
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Capsules 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...£21.40
One Nutrition’s Joint Factor:
- A unique vegan formula with a broad-spectrum approach to joint health that focuses on three areas, Structural Support, Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidants and Pain Relief to help maintain the four key factors in joint mobility, bone, muscle, and connective tissue.
Mobility isn’t the same as flexibility:
Mobility means being able to move without any restrictions around the joint. The bones, muscle, and connective tissue around each of your joints all need to work together and if one joint isn’t working well, it can have a knock-on effect for the others.
One Nutrition Joint Factor is a unique combination of ingredients designed to support normal cartilage, bones and muscles.
- Created to help build & support cartilage
- Plays a part in maintaining normal collagen formation
- Helps support normal healthy bones
One Nutrition Joint Factor is ideal for athletes because it’s tested to WADA standards (World Anti-Doping Agency) and therefore totally sports safe.
An active lifestyle needs a little help with keeping bones strong and supporting collagen formation in the knees, feet and hips is just what’s needed.
Joint Factor Plus contains vitamin D to help keep bones and muscles in good shape, and vitamin C to help look after bones and joint cartilage. Also contains ASU (avocado soybean extract).
- Containing a therapeutic dose of 600mg of ASU, Avocado soybean unsaponifiables a natural vegetable extract made from avocado and soybean oils. ASU stimulates the production of collagen and inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which add to inflammation of the joint. Through these actions, ASU can slow the progression of the disease, and help to repair damaged tissues, reduce inflammation, and decrease pain and stiffness.
- D-Glucosamine HCL is superior form of Glucosamine in stability and purity it is more efficient and 30% more active than a Glucosamine Sulphate form. Glucosamine in the body is used to make a “cushion” that surrounds the joints and is vital to provide pain free movement and bone health.
- The combination of ASUs & D-Glucosamine HCL are beneficial for both Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
- Vitamin C & Grape Seed Extract are powerful antioxidants which promote blood flow to repair and protect cells
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
- TurmiPure Gold® is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant turmeric extract with a clinically proven delivery system, proven to be 24x more bioavailable over 24hrs. More than 70 clinical studies have documented the effectiveness of turmeric in lessening joint pain, notably during osteoarthritis, and the prevention of cartilage degradation.(1)
- Nettle Leaf offers pain relief and is a kidney cleanser helping and assisting in reducing Uric acid in the body
- Boswellia Serratta in a lower dose for long term use reduces inflammation and helps manage pain in conditions like arthritis.
How to take:
Take 2 tablets daily with food.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
Ingredients (per 2 tablets): Avocado, Soy unsaponifiables 300mg, Nettle leaf 300mg, turmeric (TurmiPure Gold*) 150mg, D-Glucosamine HCL (vegetarian) 100mg, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 80mg, Boswellia serrata 50mg, Grape seed 50mg, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 vegan source) 5.0μg. For allergens see ingredients in bold.
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Free from||Sugar, Gluten, Dairy|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.