One Nutrition Vitamin D3 + K2 Spray 30ml
Why not try...
- Terranova Reishi 500mg Vegicaps 50A nutritional supplement made using ...Special Price £10.04 Regular Price £12.55
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...£9.99
✓ One Nutrition’s D3 and K2 spray contains highly absorbable forms of the essential vitamins D3 (Cholecalciferol) and K2 MK-7 at optimal levels.
✓ Suitable for Vegetarians
Designed to support bone health, immunity and muscles, One Nutritionâs D3 and K2 spray contains highly absorbable forms of the essential vitamins D3 (Cholecalciferol) and K2 MK-7 at optimal levels. Working synergistically with each other they direct calcium out of the arteries and into the bones where it helps improve bone density making this an essential supplement for the maintenance of healthy bones and calcium absorption.
Ease of Use
- Easy dose modulation â each spray gives-500IU D3 & 16.7Âµg K2 to allow the dosage to be regulated depending upon consumer need. One 30ml bottle provides 231 sprays thatâs only 5p per spray!
- A highly absorbable spray with a natural orange flavour - absorbs straight under the tongue into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system.
Health Benefits of Vitamin D3 combined with Vitamin K2
- Vitamin D3 is a natural source of vitamin D derived from Lichen that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus to support the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contains a researched form of K2 known as Menaquinone (MK-7). MK-7 is the most active and bioavailable form of K2 which supports healthy bones and cardiovascular function by activating proteins that help the body utilize calcium, by directing the calcium towards bones and away from arteries.
- Vitamin K2 promotes bone and heart health by activating two proteins that balance calcium in the body. K2 MK-7, the superior form of K2, activates the osteocalcin proteins that incorporate calcium into bones.
- Support for preventive heart care against coronary artery calcification (atherosclerosis) Vitamin K2 MK-7 directs Calcium towards bones and away from arteries.
- Helps prevent soft tissue calcification. Matrix GLA Protein (MGP) is a strong inhibitor of soft tissue calcification. Vitamin K is a co-factor for the reaction that makes this protein active.
|Ingredients||Water, sorbitol (viscosity modifier), cholecalciferol (vegetarian vitamin D3 -500IU/12.5µg 250% reference intake), natural orange flavour, potassium ascorbate(preservative), citric acid (acidulent), tri sodium citrate (acidity regulator), xanthan gum (stabilizer), steviol glycoside (natural sweetener)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.