Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
- A.Vogel Milk Thistle Complex 100mlMade from milk thistle seedsAlso co ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Vegicaps 60Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 60 ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £27.99
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium Veg Caps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium Cap ...Special Price £16.60 Regular Price £20.75Out of stock
- Quest Vitamins Acidophilus Plus Caps 180Quest Vitamins Acidophilus Plus is ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £17.15
- Pharmanord Bio-Glucosamine Mega 500mg Tabs 140Pharmanord Bio-Glucosamine Mega 500 ...Special Price £17.38 Regular Price £20.45
Optibac For Travelling Abroad:
- Ideal supplement for travel.
- With species such as L. acidophilus and S. boulardii this, like the rest of the range
- Does not require refrigeration.
Key benefits of Optibac For Travelling Abroad:
This supplement contains 4 high quality strains of live cultures, such as Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, all proven to survive to reach the gut alive, and to survive in warmer, more humid climates.
When eating and drinking different foods in unfamiliar environments it can be common to experience stomach upsets, and this is thought by some to be caused by an upset of one's natural gut flora.
- OptiBac 'For travelling abroad' contains high quality strains of natural bacteria, or live cultures.
- The particular strains in this live cultures supplement have been shown to survive at higher temperatures, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates than that of the UK.
- The high quality nature of this supplement gives travellers the increased confidence to enjoy their holidays anxiety-free.
- Make this shelf-stable and cabin friendly product your travel essential for far flung locations such as Egypt, India and Thailand.
How to use:
As a food supplement 'For travelling abroad' can be safely given to adults and children (from 1 year and over) with the following recommendations:
Take one capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
|Ingredients||Filler: potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; Live cultures: (Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52); anticaking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.