Optibac For Your Baby 10ml
Why not try...
- Solgar Super Starflower Oil 1300mg Softgels 30Sugar, salt and starch free ...£14.49
Who is it for?
Especially for babies (both breastfed and formula fed) from birth and beyond.
Good to know:
- Each serving contains 1 billion friendly bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains the extensively researched live cultures strain Bifidobacterium breve M-16V® which has been trialled in thousands of newborns, babies and young children.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to use dropper gives the choice to give directly into baby’s mouth or mix into cold milk or food.
- Refrigerate if using dropper directly into the mouth – otherwise no refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers on a vegetarian, vegan, dairy free or gluten free diet.
- Suitable from birth onwards.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
|Ingredients||Medium chain triglyceride oil (plant source), Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®, Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (plant source).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.