OSI Magnesium Magnesium Body Butter + OptiMSM 200ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: Blood Orange, GardeniaHe ...£25.50
- Paco Rabanne Pure XS For Her Body Lotion 150mlNotes: Ylang-Ylang, Vanilla, Popcor ...£25.00
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermès Moisturising Body Balm 40ml✓ A moisturising balm to take wit ...£25.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million Sensual Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: Bitter Orange, Fleshy Ra ...£25.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Sensual Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: Green Mandarin, Ginger L ...£25.00Out of stock
- OSI Magnesium Magnesium Body Lotion + Melatonin + OptiMSM 200mlShea butter and sweet almond oil bo ...£25.99Out of stock
ŐSIMAGNESIUM Body Butter is a unique formula made of 250 million years old ŐSIMAGNESIUM Oil, which delivers a large dosage of magnesium into the body by penetrating the skin and OptiMSM. ŐSIMAGNESIUM Body Butter is made with 25% ŐSIMAGNESIUM Oil, OptiMSM, shea butter and sweet almond oil.
How to use: 5 ml (one teaspoon) contains 130 mg elemental magnesium and 650 mg OptiMSM. Recommended for daily use.
|Ingredients||Dimethyl Sulfone (Methylsulfonylmethane), Aqua, Magnesium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Undecane, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Tridecene, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Allantoin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cymbopogon flexuous (East-Indian Lemon grass) Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.