Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 200ml
Why not try...
- Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Lily, CitrusHeart Notes: ...£96.00Out of stock
- Cartier Carat Eau de Parfum 100mlKey Notes: Violet, Lily, Hyacinth, ...£96.00
- Armani Si Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlBLACKCURRANT NECTARSì eau de parfu ...£90.50
- Cartier La Panthere Eau de Parfum 75mlTop Notes: Rhubarb, Strawberry, Dri ...£90.50Out of stock
- Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Eau de Parfum 100mlOlfactory emotion: Warm, SensualMai ...£96.00
- Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 150mlRefill your My Way Flacon with this ...£97.00
How can you become 1 Million among millions? Be excessive with style. Exaggerate, just a little. Always try to be insolent: dare to excess. A perfume for a powerful man. Deliberately excessive.
The fragrance defies the effects of matter and plays with sensations. A duality between the salty pulse and the opulence of the solar leather. A trail with the heat of amber that causes an exacerbated sensuality. Like warm skin in the sun. With a two-axis olfactory architecture:
- Salty pulsation: salty tuberose arrangement with amber wood texture.
- Opulent leather: accord of solar leather impregnated with notes of resin and pine.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (water), Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha Iso-Methyl Ionone, Limonene, Coumarin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Citral, geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 60730 (Ext Violet 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.