Paco Rabanne Fame Body Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream SPF20 All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...Special Price £38.50 Regular Price £45.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Night Cream 50mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Body Lotion 200mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombil ...Special Price £34.50 Regular Price £40.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...Special Price £38.50 Regular Price £45.00
Paco Rabanne Fame Body Lotion:
- Released in 2022
- Features notes of Mango, Jasmine and Incense
- Perfumed Body Lotion to soothe and moisturise the skin
A new deeply moisturizing body lotion from Paco Rabanne that leaves the skin perfumed and beautifully soft. A blend of exceptionally fresh jasmine, succulent mango and creamy incense infuses the iconic FAME fragrance
90% natural origin. 100% crafted in Grasse from sustainable ingredients.
The quintessence of avant-garde luxury bursting with precious ingredients.
Succulent Mango. Exceptionally pure Jasmine perfume. addictive creamy incense.
|Ingredients||Aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate se, cocoglycerides, parfum (fragrance), glycerin, myristryl myristate, 1,2-hexanediol, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, sodium gluconate, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, benzyl salicylate, sodium hydroxide, coumarin, limonene, citronellol, geraniol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cinnamyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.