Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette 200ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Le Parfum 80mlJean Paul Gaultier Scandal Le Parfu ...Special Price £88.00 Regular Price £109.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Le Parfum 90mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Le Parfum: ...Special Price £87.00 Regular Price £112.00
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refillable 100mlThierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £93.00 Regular Price £116.00
- Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum 100mlValentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de ...Special Price £86.50 Regular Price £114.00Out of stock
Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- The fresh Invictus scent creates a modern vision of masculinity
- an unexpected clash of worlds, powers, sensations, and values
Inhale the scent of victory with Invictus from Landys Chemist, the masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne.
What does Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette smell like?
The fresh Invictus scent creates a modern vision of masculinity. Invictus is an unexpected clash of worlds, powers, sensations, and values: a thrill of pure freshness.
Invictus opens with notes of grapefruit, marine accord and mandarin orange. The heart of the fragrance is accented with Bay Leaf and Jasmine. A woody base of guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss and ambergris add a masculine closing to this fragrance.
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Bay Leaf, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Ambre Gris
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, CI 60730 (Ext Violet 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 42090 (Blue 1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.