Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette 200ml
Why not try...
- Michael Kors Gorgeous Eau de Parfum 100mlMichael Kors Gorgeous! Eau de Parfu ...Special Price £80.00 Regular Price £95.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 200mlNotes: Tuberose, Monoi Oil, Labdanu ...£84.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum 90mlMugler's Alien Goddess is an E ...Special Price £86.00 Regular Price £100.00
- Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum 80mlTop Notes: Calabrian Bergamot, Alba ...£87.00
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 80mlVery Good Girl takes you on a surpr ...£85.00
Top Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange
Heart Notes: Bay Leaf, Jasmine
Base Notes: Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Ambre Gris
Inhale the scent of victory with Invictus from Landys Chemist, the masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne.
The fresh Invictus scent creates a modern vision of masculinity. Invictus is an unexpected clash of worlds, powers, sensations, and values: a thrill of pure freshness.
Invictus opens with notes of grapefruit, marine accord and mandarin orange. The heart of the fragrance is accented with Bay Leaf and Jasmine. A woody base of guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss and ambergris add a masculine closing to this fragrance.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, CI 60730 (Ext Violet 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 42090 (Blue 1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.