Paco Rabanne Olympea Sensual Body Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- Valentino Voce Viva Hair Mist 30mlValentino Voce Viva Hair Mist Spray ...Special Price £31.00 Regular Price £38.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- REN Atlantic Kelp And Microalgae Anti-Fatigue Toning Body Oil 100mlA rich body oil for all skin types, ...Special Price £30.40 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...Special Price £27.50 Regular Price £31.00
- Clarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitalising Silky Body Cream 200mlClarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitali ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £31.00
Paco Rabanne Olympea Sensual Body Lotion:
- For Her
- Olympéa fragranced body lotion
- Moisturising and hydrating
Experience the wonderful Olympéa fragrance in this body lotion.
Olympea represents a modern-day Cleopatra, the woman of all victories. Along her way, certainty and egos are broken, Gods awaken. Her magnetic eyes and her fragrance take us into the wake of her seduction.
What does Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum smell like?
Her fragrance is a unique olfactory adventure, at the crossroads between the sensuality of salty vanilla accord and the freshness of floral notes.
A fresh oriental fragrance whose balance of the accords forms a genuine Paco Rabanne signature. Olympea opens with dynamic notes of fresh green mandarin, aquatic tones of water jasmine and the subtle warmth of fiery ginger flower. In the heart a signature accord of salted vanilla caresses the skin with seductive sweetness, before the smooth creaminess of sandalwood and ambergris command adoration.
Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Green Mandarin, Ginger Lily, Hydroponic Jasmine
- Heart Notes: Salted Vanilla
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Ambergris
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.