Paco Rabanne Olympea Solar Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette 100mlThierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilett ...Special Price £72.50 Regular Price £89.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 90mlViktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme ...Special Price £68.00 Regular Price £86.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision Eau de Parfum 90mlViktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night V ...Special Price £68.50 Regular Price £86.00
Paco Rabanne Olympea Solar Eau de Parfum 50ml:
- For Her.
- Luminous floral fragrance.
- A burst of tangerine and orange blossom.
The fragrance of the Amazon Goddess, Paco Rabanne’s Olympéa Solar radiates victorious power, confidence and beauty.
What does Paco Rabanne Olympea Solar Eau de Parfum smell like?
The intense Eau de Parfum embodies luminous florals sparkling under the sun, transporting the sense to a sun-filled haven. A burst of tangerine and orange blossom reveals the fragrance’s many facets. A heart of tiare flower and solar oak moss create a striking sensuality, amplified by warming ylang-ylang and sweet benzoin.
Inspired by the fashion house and an interpretation of a rising sun, its bottle is surrounded by a triumphant laurel and a golden foliage design moulded onto the glass.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Ci 14700 (Red 4), Ci 42090 (Blue 1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.