Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Illicit Green Eau de Parfum 75mlYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Illi ...Special Price £73.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum 100mlCarolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum ...Special Price £68.50 Regular Price £83.50
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'Eclat Eau de Parfum 75mlLancome La Vie Est Belle L'Ecl ...£74.00Out of stock
Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Essence of self-confidence, fueled by feel good energies
- A futuristic aromatic fragrance born from the clash between luxury craftmanship and new-tech
Phantom by Paco Rabanne is a futuristic aromatic fragrance born from the clash between luxury craftmanship and new-tech. An overdose of feel-good and long-lasting sensations.
Using a cutting-edge creative process to select ingredients to make you feel energized, powerfully confident and sexy.
What does Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilette smell like?
The essence of self-confidence, fueled by feel good energies. A futuristic aromatic fragrance born from the clash between luxury craftmanship and new-tech. A bold scent with notes of addictive creamy lavender, energizing fusing lemon and sexy woody vanilla.
Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilette Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Lavender, Lemon Zest, Amalfi Lemon
- Heart Notes: Lavender, Apple, Smoke, Earthy Notes, Patchouli
- Base Notes: Vanilla, Lavender, Vetiver
*Phantom is made in France, from responsibly & ethically sourced ingredients like organic lavandin absolute, Italian lemon and vetiver from Haiti.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (water), Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, CI60730 (ext. Violet 2). Alcohol of Vegetal Origin 79% vol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fast delivery. Bargain price. Amazing service Thank you.