Pharma Hemp Entourage CBD Drops 15% 10ml
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics Capsules 180Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics ...Special Price £91.07 Regular Price £113.84
- Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 50B Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 50B Ca ...£89.61
- Manuka Health MGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 500gMGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 500g is ...Special Price £91.99 Regular Price £114.99
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 360Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glyc ...£85.66
PharmaHemp Entourage CBD Drops 10ml 15% (1500mg) premium quality Full Spectrum CBD in a natural MCT oil base without added flavours.
- MCT Oil increases the bioavailability of CBD when consumed together
- Less than 0.01% THC
- 10ml dropper bottle with pipette
- FSA Application Submitted
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free
PharmaHemp™ is a trusted producer and supplier of superior Isolate & full spectrum CBD products to those venturing into the CBD market.
Grown in Sub Alpine regions of Slovenia where the climate & low temperatures result in naturally low THC content within the hemp plant. Pure and clean, chemical-free & high quality, Pharmahemp Isolate CBD Drops in MCT oil are produced using organically grown hemp plants.
PharmaHemp is a leading CBD supplier in over 65 countries around the world!
|Ingredients||MCT oil, Cannabidiol.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.