Why not try...
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £13.75
- Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets 60Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- A.Vogel Plantago lanceolata 50mlPlantago lanceolata, or as it is mo ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps 30Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £11.50
PharmaNord Bio-Carotene is converted by the body into vitamin A (retinol), a nutrient that contributes to maintaining normal skin, vision, immune functioning, and mucous membranes. Pharma Nord's Bio-Carotene contains 9 mg of Beta Carotene per capsule (equivalent to 4 large carrots) in an easily digestible and stable form - the natural precursor of vitamin A.
Beta Carotene is converted by the body into vitamin A (retinol), a nutrient that contributes to maintaining normal skin, vision, immune functioning, and mucous membranes. Pharma Nord's Bio-Carotene contains 9 mg of Beta Carotene per capsule (equivalent to 4 large carrots) in an easily digestible and stable form - the natural precursor of vitamin A. Bio-Carotene is manufactured in a way where Beta-Carotene is mixed into an oil matrix that keeps it stable and ensures good bio-availability.
Why Pharma Nord Bio-Carotene:
Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
9 mg of Beta Carotene per capsule (equivalent to 4 large carrots)
Each capsule contains the vitamin A equivalent of 1500 microgm (approximately 180% of the Recommended Daily Allowance).
Designed to withstand stomach acidity in order to ensure optimum absorption in the small intestine.
How Much Should You Take?
Pharma Nord recommends 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a physician.
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Recommended Daily Allowance
Generally recommended intake for Beta-Carotene is 25,000IU (15 mg) per day.
Are There Adverse Effects From Taking Bio-Carotene?
Caution should be taken by those with diabetes, renal or liver disease and hyperthyroidism.
Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using any product.
Soya bean Oil
|Ingredients||Soya bean Oil, Gelatine, Glycerol, Silicon dioxide|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The box was damaged when I opened it but tablets are fine