Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60
Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural constituent of all cell membranes, it is generally recognised that cholesterol levels must not exceed established healthy limits.
Why not try...
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£19.40
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90OrganicNot suitable for Vegetarians ...£20.60
StatiQinon from Pharma Nord contains co-enzyme Q10, red yeast rice, and ALA (alpha-linolenic acid).
While cholesterol is a natural constituent of all cell membranes, it is generally recognised that cholesterol levels must not exceed established healthy limits.
However, genetic factors and lifestyle (a diet with too much saturated fat, lack of exercise, and being overweight), can lead to an increase in so-called bad cholesterol (LDL).
Why Pharma Nord StatiQinon:
Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
Specifically developed to help maintain a natural cholesterol balance using a combination of three important ingredients.
How much should you take?
Pharma Nord recommends 2 capsules per day, or as directed by a physician. To be taken with food.
Are there adverse effects from taking StatiQinon?
There are no known drug contraindications with StatiQinon.
Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using any product.
|Ingredients||Flax seed oil (ALA) 225mg, Red Yeast Rice powder 50mg, Coenzyme Q10 30mg, Gelatine, Glycerol, Purified water, Iron oxide|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I had a cholesterol reading of 8 due to the medication I take on a daily basis. After just 6 weeks of taking StatiQinon my cholesterol reading was 5.5
- About 3 years ago following some routine blood tests, I was advised that my Cholesterol was 6.1. At that time the Doctor said that due to my lifestyle
- The StatiQinon worked magic on my high blood cholesterol
- Excellent product. My cholesterol has come down using this. I’ve been using it every day since
- Very good product. Natural alternative to statins.
- This product has really helped to keep my cholesterol in check.
- Foregoes the need to take statins with all the nasty side effects to help control cholesterol naturally.
- This product has brought my cholesterol down without using statins. Highly recommend it.