Phyto PhytoTherartie Stimulating & Rebalancing Botanical Concentrate 20ml
Why not try...
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Beauty Concentrate 150mlThe Phyto Phytomillesime Beauty Con ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Azzaro Wanted Hair and Body Shampoo 200mlTop Notes: Lemon, GingerHeart Notes ...£19.99Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Invictus All Over Shampoo 150mlApply to damp skin and hair, massag ...£20.50
- Phyto PhytoElixir Intense Nutrition Subtle Oil 75mlPhyto PhytoElixir Oil is a subtle b ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £27.00
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Colour Locker Pre-Shampoo 100mlThe Phyto Phytomillesime Color Lock ...Special Price £20.00 Regular Price £25.00
- HealthAid Argan Glow Hair Oil 125mlEvery once in a while everyone face ...£20.79
Rooted in the belief that healthy and beautiful hair grows from a healthy scalp, 'Phytotheratrie' is a 100% botanical treatment that exfoliates, purifies, and energizes the scalp to beautify hair where it begins.
Phytotheratrie replaces the Phytopolleine Botanical Scalp Balm.
A healthy, beautiful and vigorous hair is born from a healthy scalp.
Oily concentrate 100% of vegetable origin, POLLEINE is a real vitality cure for the scalp.
Toning, it stimulates microcirculation in the scalp , essential for the proper development of the hair.
Its fragrance with strong botanical scents brings a beneficial invigorating touch. As soon as it is applied to the skin, it delivers a pleasant sensation of freshness and comfort.
|Ingredients||ZEA MAYS (CORN) GERM OIL. FRAGRANCE / FRAGRANCE. CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL. MELALEUCA LEUCADENDRON CAJAPUT OIL. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL. SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL. CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS LEAF / NUT / STEM OIL. LIMONENE. LINALOOL. CITRAL. BENZYL ALCOHOL. GERANIOL. EUGENOL. CITRONELLOL. 402A.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.