Prada Amber Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100mlJean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Hom ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Prada L'Homme Eau de Toilette 100mlPrada L'Homme Eau de Toilette ...Special Price £61.50 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum 100mlCarolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum ...Special Price £68.50 Regular Price £83.50Out of stock
- Giorgio Armani Stronger with you Intensely Eau de Parfum 100mlGiorgio Armani Stronger with you In ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £82.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Parfum Intense 125mlTop Notes: CardamomHeart Notes: Lav ...Special Price £61.50 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
Prada Amber Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Sensual and fresh
- Rich, complex amber intermingles with the clean, fresh scent of barber's soap
Prada's first men's fragrance is Miuccia Prada's distinctive interpretation of the classic fragrance of tomorrow.
The bottle itself features strong lines, a decentered industrial cap, and a solid glass body with delicate contours. With a Prada textile label on its outer packaging, this first men's fragrance brings together Prada's commitment to tradition, innovation and quality, combining classic style with contemporary design.
What does Prada Amber Pour Homme Eau de Toilette smell like?
Sensual and fresh, Amber Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, is a timeless, authentic Prada scent, made from the highest quality ingredients. Light and refreshing floral notes of lavender and patchouli are mellowed by a warm suede accord base. Bold, refined, and luxurious. An ode to timeless and classic masculinity.
A rich, complex amber intermingles with the clean, fresh scent of barber's soap, typical of a fougere fragrance.
- Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Neroli, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Musk
- Base Notes: Labdanum, Leather
What are the differences between Parfum, Eau De Parfum and Eau De Toilette?
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.