Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Toilette 100mlHermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Toilette ...Special Price £92.00 Regular Price £115.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Parfum Intense 200mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Parfu ...Special Price £99.00 Regular Price £123.00
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refillable 100mlThierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £93.00 Regular Price £116.00
Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau de Parfum Spray:
- Unisex fragrance
- Subtle notes of powdery Iris with fresh mandarin, Tunisian neroli
- Modern and unique composition
Prada Infusion d'Iris was introduced in 2007 as oriental-woodsy fragrance. The name of this fragrance was inspired by the old method of producing iris extract which took six months of soaking until the sweetly fresh iris notes were extracted.
Soft and elegant, Infusion D'Iris Eau de Parfum, delicately recaptures the beauty of iris, creating an elegant, modern, and unique, unisex composition.
What does Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau de Parfum smell like?
This charming fragrance combines subtle notes of powdery Iris with fresh mandarin, Tunisian neroli. This modern and elegant fragrance opens with notes of mandarin, galbanum, orange and orange blossom which lead to the heart composed of iris, cedar and vetiver. The base is composed of incense and benzoin.
- Top Notes: Mandarin, Orange Blossom, Neroli
- Heart Notes: Iris
- Base Notes: Woods, Incense
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.