Prada L'Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger Eau de Parfum 50mlHermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Gin ...Special Price £65.00 Regular Price £81.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum 50mlVitkor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby O ...Special Price £69.00 Regular Price £79.50
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Illicit Green Eau de Parfum 75mlYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Illi ...Special Price £73.00 Regular Price £90.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Toilette 100mlJean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £94.00
Prada L'Homme Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- A sensual fragrance with a sophisticated allure
- A mix of classic ingredients mixed in a contemporary accent
The new fragrant “pair of equals", La Femme and L'Homme, represents man and woman that are “reunited in an identical vision. She could be him, he could be her. She is an absolute woman, he is an absolute man. There is not an obvious definition of relationship between them. They could be lovers, friends, or even strangers. Both have multiple identities.
What does Prada L'Homme Eau de Toilette smell like?
A parfum of doubles, of layers, of male and female with a unique result: L'Homme Prada, a mix of classic ingredients mixed in a contemporary accent. Neroli, geranium and Patchuli are mixed with Amber and Iris, a sensual fragrance with a sophisticated allure.
- Top Notes: Neroli, Pepper
- Heart Notes: Iris, Amber, Violet, Geranium
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Cedar
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.