Pukka Original Chai Tea Bags 80
Why not try...
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Providing a full 12% GLA ...£12.49
- Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1000ug Vegicaps 60Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1 ...£11.65
- Lamberts Myo-Inositol Powder 200gHow to use Lamberts Myo-Inositol Po ...£11.99
Original chai with black tea and warming herbs. It contains a mix of five organic and Fairtrade herbs sourced from small, independent farmers around the world. Each is renowned for helping to bring a bit of spice into your life.
• Cinnamon and ginger are warming herbs
• Cardamom is deliciously aromatic
• Licorice is sweet and soothing
• Black tea is rejuvenating
How to use: Infuse the tea bag for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water
Store in dry place away from direct sunlight below 30°C
|Ingredients||Cinnamon bark (40%), black tea (20%), ginger root (20%), cardamom pod (10%), licorice root.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.