Pure Encapsulations Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 180Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules: ...Special Price £77.43 Regular Price £96.79Out of stock
- Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures 100bn Vegicaps 30Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures Ur ...£71.99
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Original 4x500mlSymprove Live & Activated Bacte ...£79.00
- BioCare Bio-Acidophilus Forte Plus (Probiotic) Caps 30BioCare Bio-Acidophilus Forte Plus ...£69.99
Pure Encapsulations Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg Capsules:
- Featuring Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Provides 600 MG in each vegetarian capsule
- Water and lipid soluble for broad-spectrum nutritional support
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 MG provides Lipoic Acid, which is uniquely water and lipid soluble for broad-spectrum nutritional support. Lipoic Acid is an endogenous molecule involved in several metabolic functions and has been subject to considerable clinical research.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg Capsules:
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically validated by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Ingredients||Alpha lipoic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose),. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This stuff is great. It doesn't work overnight, but in a week I noticed the difference in the Diabetic Neuropathy in my feet. The burning and num
- My husband was advised to try alpha lipoic acid to help with pain and numbing caused by multiple sclerosis and he believes it is helping. He is curren
- noticeable improvement to nerve pain. Told my doctor and he suggested I increase dosage. I have severe nerve damage from an accident, so I was happy
- Great quality. Tried another brand that was cheaper that was supposed to be good, but like this better. Wish it were less expensive
- My liver and blood sugar are in much better shape.
- I've been ordering this product for years and it works great. I just wish it was cheaper.
- Did wonders lowering my blood pressure
- Use this to keep my sugar low and cholesterol down. It works. My Dr loves the results.
- Doctor recommended and it works well