Pure Encapsulations Chromium (picolinate) 200mcg Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Wild Nutrition KSM-66 Ashwagandha Plus Caps 60Wild Nutrition KSM-66 Ashwagandha P ...Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £22.50
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
- Biocare Methyl B Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules: ...£16.59
- HealthAid SuperGreens Powder 200gHealthAid SuperGreens powder is for ...Special Price £17.59 Regular Price £21.99
Pure Encapsulations Chromium (picolinate) 200 mcg Capsules:
- Features chromium as highly bioavailable chromium picolinate
- Provides 200 mcg in each vegetarian capsule
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Chromium (picolinate) 200 mcg features chromium as chromium picolinate, a highly bioavailable form of chromium. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Chromium (picolinate) 200mcg Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen information for Pure Encapsulations Chromium (picolinate) 200mcg Capsules:
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Ingredients||Chromium picolinate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose). Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.