Pure Encapsulations Cranberry & d-Mannose Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations MenoVive Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations MenoVive Capsul ...£59.70Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations Thyroid Support Complex Capsules 120Pure Encapsulations Thyroid Support ...£61.69
- Enzymedica Digest Spectrum Capsules 120Enzymedica Digest Spectrum Cap ...£59.39Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Alpha Lipoic Ac ...£63.54
- Manuka Health MGO 400+ Pure Manuka Honey 500gMGO 400+ Pure Manuka Honey 500g is ...Special Price £63.99 Regular Price £79.99
Pure Encapsulations Cranberry & d-Mannose Capsules:
- Featuring cranberry extract and d-mannose
- Each vegetarian capsule features 450 mg of d-mannose
- Providing complementary nutritional ingredients
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Cranberry/d-Mannose combines cranberry extract and d-mannose for their complementary nutritional features. Each vegetarian capsule features 450 mg of d-mannose. D-mannose is rapidly absorbed and in about 30 minutes and then is excreted by the urinary tract. Cranberry extract provides the fruit without the unwanted sugar found in cranberry juices.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Cranberry & d-Mannose Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 2-6 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Cranberry & d-Mannose Capsules:
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Ingredients||D-mannose, cranberry extract, ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.