Pure Encapsulations Curcumin 500 with Bioperine Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 90Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules: ...£52.79
- Pure Encapsulations l-Glutamine Powder 227gPure Encapsulations l-Glutamine Pow ...£52.59
- Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 & Bergamot Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 an ...Special Price £50.88 Regular Price £63.60
- Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 100mg with MCT Veg Caps 60Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 100mg with M ...£53.40
- Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Vegicaps 120Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Capsul ...£55.99
- Pure Encapsulations Ascorbic Acid Capsules 250Pure Encapsulations Ascorbic Acid C ...£51.35
Pure Encapsulations Curcumin 500 with Bioperine Capsules:
- Features curcumin with bioperine to enhance absorption
- With high-quality, clinically-studied turmeric extract Curcumin C3 ComplexÂ®
- High-potency turmeric extract standardised to curcuminoids
- Provides a guaranteed amount of curcumin in each capsule
- Features the full-spectrum of curcuminoids including curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin
- Free-from synthetic and chemical additives common in curcumin products
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Curcumin with Bioperine promotes the absorption of curcumin. BioperineÂ® is a black pepper extract that contains piperine. Research reveals that BioperineÂ® has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption. Also featuring Curcumin C3 ComplexÂ®, a high potency turmeric extract providing a full spectrum of curcuminoids which has been the subject of scientific investigations at many hospitals and universities.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Curcumin 500 with Bioperine Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule, 1â3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Curcumin 500 with Bioperine Capsules:
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Ingredients||Curcumin C3 complex® turmeric extract, hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), Bioperine® black pepper extract, ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.