Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsules 60
Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsules:
- Features deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) root extract
- 300 mg of DGL in each vegetarian capsule
- With aloe inner leaf extract
- Providing slippery elm and marshmallow
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Free-from gluten, dairy, and soy
Key benefits of Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus:
DGL Plus features deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) root extract. Provides 300 mg of DGL in each vegetarian capsule. With aloe inner leaf extract. Also providing slippery elm and marshmallow.
- Helps stimulate the quality and production of stomach mucus
- Provides nutritional support to the gastrointestinal tract
- Supports the bodyâs natural defence mechanisms
- Synergistic combination of deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) and herbal extracts
- Free of side effects typically associated with licorice
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
How to use Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsules
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, 1-3 times daily, before a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Deglycyrrhizinated Glycyrrhiza glabra extract, Althaea officinalis root extract, Ulmus fulva bark powder, Aloe barbadensis inner fillet, antioxidant: ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Gluten, Binders, Fillers, Soy, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.