Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Ultra Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Vitamin C Liquid 120mlPure Encapsulations Liposomal Vitam ...£41.76
- Nature's Plus Ageloss Rejuvabolic Tabs 90Nature's Plus Ageloss Rejuvabo ...Special Price £40.38 Regular Price £47.50
Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Ultra Capsules:
- Provides a high-strength, broad-spectrum vegetarian digestive enzymes
- Features enzymes that are involved in the digestion of protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and lactose
- With 3000 FIP of lipase per serving, assisting in the breakdown of dietary fats and fatty foods
- with 120 GAIU of alpha-galactosidase per serving, promoting the breakdown of galacto-oligosaccharides (FODMAPâ€™s) found in some vegetables, grains and legumes
- Protease enzymes for protein digestion
- Amylase, glucoamylase and invertase enzymes to digest carbohydrates
- Lactase enzymes to help digest lactose from dairy products
- Additional enzymes to help digest plant and legume fibers
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Digestive Enzymes Ultra contains a high-strength, broad-spectrum mixture of vegetarian digestive enzymes. This comprehensive formula provides enzymes that are involved in the digestion of protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and lactose.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Ultra Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Ultra Capsules:
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Ingredients||Enzyme blend, ascorbyl palmitate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose). Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.