Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essentials Softgels 90
Why not try...
- Life Extension Ginkgo Biloba Certified Extract 120mg Vegicaps 365Supports healthy oxygen and glucose ...£38.93
- Pure Encapsulations Glucosamine/ MSM with Ginger & Turmeric Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Glucosamine/ MS ...£39.10
- Optibac For Everyday Maximum Strength Capsules 30'For every day MAX' is a ...£38.99
Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essentials Softgels:
- Provides 500 mg EPA/DHA per softgel
- Purified through a gentle, multi-step molecular distillation process
- Thoroughly tested for environmental contaminants (heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins and furans), microbial contaminants, and oxidation and rancidity
- Exceeds strict purity and quality guidelines established by the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), European Pharmacoepeia (EP) and U.S. Pharmacoepeia (USP)
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal vision and brain function
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- Not Suitable for Vegetarians
- Not Suitable for Vegans
EPA/DHA essentials is an ultra-pure, molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate that has been tested for environmental contaminants (heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins and furans), microbial contaminants, and oxidation and rancidity. It contains well below the strict limits for these criteria as established by the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), Europea Pharmacoepeia (EP) and U.S. Pharmacoepeia (USP). DHA contributes to maintenance of normal vision and brain function. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
How to take Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essentials Softgels:
As a food supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essentials Softgels:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Also available in: 180 Softgels
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.