Pure Encapsulations Iodine (potassium iodide) Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Biocare Vitamin D3 1000iu Vegicaps 60Biocare Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules: ...£12.85
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
Pure Encapsulations Iodine (potassium iodide) Capsules:
- Ensures optimal iodine intake, as part of a healthy diet
- Provides a more reliable form of iodine than kelp
- Each vegetarian capsule provides 225 ug of iodine
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Iodine (potassium iodide) provides nutritional iodine to help ensure adequate dietary intake, as part of a healthy diet. Potassium iodide is a more consistent and reliable form of iodine than seaweed and kelp. Each vegetarian capsule provides 225 ug of iodine for optimal nutritional intake. Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
How to use Pure Encapsulations Iodine (potassium iodide) Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Iodine (potassium iodide) Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically validated by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Ingredients||Hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), potassium iodide. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.