Pure Encapsulations Iodine & Tyrosine Capsules 60
Why not try...
- BioCare Male Multinutrient Vegicaps 60BioCare Male Multinutrient Vegetabl ...£34.65
- Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder 300g✓ Collagen offers support to ...£35.00
- Lamberts Ubiquinol 100mg Capsules 60Lamberts Ubiquinol 100mg Capsules: ...£36.99
- Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ-10) softgels 50Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ ...£36.49
Pure Encapsulations Iodine & Tyrosine Capsules:
- Ensures optimal iodine intake, as part of a healthy diet
- Provides a more reliable form of iodine than kelp
- Features the amino acid precursor tyrosine
- Each vegetarian capsule provides 225 ug of iodine
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iodine contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Iodine & Tyrosine provides a combination of the amino acid tyrosine with iodine as potassium iodide. Potassium iodide is a more consistent and reliable form of iodine than seaweed and kelp. Tyrosine is an amino acid precursor to various proteins. Each vegetarian capsule provides 500 mg of tyrosine with 225 ug of iodine for optimal nutritional intake. Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Iodine & Tyrosine Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Iodine & Tyrosine Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically validated by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Tyrosine, potassium iodide. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.