Why not try...
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex ...Special Price £17.32 Regular Price £21.65
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 180Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £16.80 Regular Price £24.00
- Terranova Vitamin C 250mg Complex Vegicaps 100Vitamin C 250mg Complex enhanced wi ...Special Price £17.64 Regular Price £22.05
- Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen Tablets 60Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
- Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets 60Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets: N ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
- BioCare Magnesium Taurate Vegicaps 60BioCare Magnesium Taurate Capsules: ...£18.69
Pure Encapsulations Iron-C Capsules:
- Features Ferrochel bis-glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of iron
- Well-tolerated and gentle on digestion
- With calcium ascorbate, a buffered form of vitamin C
- For people with low iron levels and/or higher iron needs
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free from gluten, dairy, and soy
Key benefits of Pure Encapsulations Iron-C:
- Iron-C provides a highly bioavailable form of iron that is gentle on digestion.
- Features iron as FerrochelÂ® bis-glycinate, a well-tolerated form of iron with superior absorption.
- With calcium ascorbate, a buffered form of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, oxygen transport in the body and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Iron-C Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Iron-C Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Ingredients||Ferrous bisglycinate, calcium ascorbate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Naturopath recommended Iron - C by Pure Encapsulations most iron supplements I have tried in the past gave me stomach aches. I found this very easy to
- I was diagnosed with Anemia in May. Have been taking Iron-C by Pure Encapsulations for two months and feel great. No taste because the vitamin is enca
- Have been taking Iron-C by Pure Encapsulations for a month and I feel more energy than I did before.
- I have low levels of stomach acid and therefore I have problems getting enough iron from food. These Iron-C by Pure Encapsulations comes with vitamin
- Hopefully this will help get rid of my anemia.
- Works great for my daughter who has a lot of sensitivities to medicines and fillers. She has had reactions to every other brand and kind of supplement
- This works really good on your stomach; no issues
- I’m not as low energy, so I know it definitely is working for me!
- My provider told me Iron is better absorbed with Vitamin C but I kept forgetting to take it at the same time. This combo is very helpful.
- Love this supplement. I live at altitude and in competitive sports so need the extra iron!
- Got this due to low Iron and now I never have any issues when I donate blood! i could not be happier....
- These are capsules so you don’t get that awful iron taste. They are also pretty small so my son is able to take them. So far having good results!
- Since I've started taking this I've been passing my hemoglobin test with flying colors when donating blood every time - used to barely pass
- We’re recommended by physician adapter blood test showed iron deficient anemia causing breathlessness on exertion. Have heard of iron tablets causin