Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Citrate) Capsules 180
Why not try...
- Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Advanced Caps 60Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Adva ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £43.95
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Gold Multi Vitamin Liquid 887mlNature's Plus Source o ...Special Price £38.21 Regular Price £44.95
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Citrate) Capsules:
- Highly bioavailable magnesium citrate
- Provides 300 mg of magnesium per 2 capsule serving
- Helps replenish low magnesium levels
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to electrolyte balance
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Magnesium (citrate) provides a highly bioavailable magnesium chelate for optimal absorption. Each serving of 2 capsules provides 300 mg of elemental magnesium. Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Citrate) Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Citrate) Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Also available in: 90 Capsules
Read More: 7 Signs of Magnesium Deficiency
|Ingredients||Magnesium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.