Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 180
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations l-Theanine Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations l-Theanine Caps ...Special Price £41.12 Regular Price £51.40
- Jarrow Formulas MagMind Caps 90✓ Formulated with Magnesium L-Thr ...£42.46
- Udo's Choice Super 8 Gold Microbiotics Vegicaps 30Udo's Choice Super 8 Gold Micr ...Special Price £44.79 Regular Price £55.99
- Jarrow Formulas Max DHA Softgels 180✓ Highly Concentrated in Omega-3 ...£41.35
- Coyne Healthcare Bio-Curcumin Advanced with BCM95 & AKBAMAX Caps 60Coyne Healthcare Bio-Curcumin Advan ...£46.08Out of stock
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules:
Key benefits of Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules:
- Magnesium (glycinate) is a highly bioavailable magnesium chelate that is well tolerated and suitable for sensitive individuals
- Featuring 120 mg of magnesium in each vegetarian capsule
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
- Contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Contributes to electrolyte balance
How to take Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules:
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Ingredients||Magnesium bisglycinate, ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.