Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic VegEnzymes Capsules 180
Why not try...
- Enzymedica Enzyme Defense Extra Strength Capsules 90Enzymedica Enzyme Defense Extra Str ...£72.99
- Manuka Health MGO 250+ Pure Manuka Honey 1kgMGO 250+ Pure Manuka Honey is: Glut ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
- Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures 100bn Vegicaps 30Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures Ur ...£71.99
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Mango & Passion Fruit 4x500mlSymprove is a fresh, active product ...£79.00
Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic VegEnzymes Capsules:
- Provides professional-strength vegetarian digestive enzymes
- Vegetarian alternative and equivalent potency to Pancreatic Enzyme Formula
- Features enzymes that are involved in carbohydrate, lipid and protein digestion
- With 5000 FIP of lipase per capsule
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Pancreatic VegEnzymes provides a professional-strength digestive enzyme formulation derived from the plant sources. It is a vegetarian alternative to Pancreatic Enzyme Formula comparable in amylase, protease and lipase profile. Each 200 mg capsule of Pancreatic VegEnzymes provides the equivalent of one 500 mg capsule of Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic Enzyme Formula.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic VegEnzymes Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with each meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic VegEnzymes Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Ingredients||Enzyme blend, tapioca dextrin, antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate). Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fácil de tragar
- Exactly what I expected...and shipped much faster than from the company itself!
- I love this product. Once you have pancreatic problems they seem to happen a lot. This has helped a lot.
- Helping my system become regular and utilize the food I m eating
- THESE SUPPLEMENTS ARRIVED EXACTLY WHEN STATED. VERY EASY. GREAT PRODUCT TO SAY THE LEAST
- My case is unique as I have a rare form of diabetes sometimes referred to as hypo-glycemia or insulin resistance but that hardly does it justice as to