Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Terranova Smooth Mag Complex Powder 300gTerranova Smooth Mag Complex P ...Special Price £36.40 Regular Price £45.50
- Viridian Essential Vegan Multi Capsules 90Viridian Essential Vegan Multi Caps ...£39.50
- Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Plus Caps 60Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric ...£36.55
Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Capsules:
- Multi-strain broad-spectrum probiotic for everyday use
- Provides 5 well documented specific strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria
- Features 10 billion CFU per capsule
- Dairy-free for sensitive individuals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
ProFlora-5 provides 5-strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria for everyday use. Each shelf-stable, dairy-free capsule provides 10 billion colony forming units (CFU) of good bacteria.
How to take Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule, 1â2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.